Key objectives of MICIE project will be:
1. Design and analysis of qualitative and quantitative interdependency metrics and indicators accounting the service continuity and data integrity of the ICT infrastructure of the CIs and the impact of such attributes on the delivery of service of any other cross-domain infrastructure.
2. Design and analysis of a hierarchical modelling framework for interdependency analysis based on the integration of heterogeneous modelling techniques.
3. Development of an on-line (real-time) ?cascade failure induced? alarm level predictor able to provide a qualitative indication of the actual level of exposure to cascade failure;
4. Design of a suitable commutation network able to assure availability, authenticity, integrity, confidentiality and non-repudiation of metadata exchanged.
5. Validation of the interdependency alarm -predictor system on the infrastructure of an Electric Company, Israel Electric Corp, partner in the project.